Garlic and lemon prawn pasta recipe
With garlic butter prawns, vibrant veg and a hint of lemon, it only takes 5 ingredients and 15 minutes to throw together this fresh and fancy pasta. It is the ideal dish to whip up for any unexpected guests!
– 500g packet of dried linguine pasta
– 500g packet of frozen peeled broad beans
– 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
– 280g packet of De Costi Prawns with Lemon & Garlic Butter
– 1 bunch of asparagus, cut diagonally into thirds
– 1 lemon, rind cut into thin strips, juiced, plus extra lemon cheeks, to serve
3 Method / Steps
Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions, adding the broad beans in the last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan over high heat. Add the prawns and asparagus. Cook, tossing occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until the prawns curl and change colour.
Add the pasta mixture and lemon juice to the prawn mixture and toss until combined. Scatter over the lemon rind, season and serve the pasta with extra lemon cheeks.
source – cooking365coza