Left-over chicken becomes the star of the show again in this vibrant and healthy Asian-style salad.
* 440g hokkien noodles
* 100g snow peas, trimmed, thickly sliced
* 250g baby roma tomatoes, quartered
* 80g mixed lettuce leaves
* 3 green onions, sliced
* 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
* 2 cups shredded red cabbage
* 1/4 cup honey soy salad dressing
2 Method / Steps
Place noodles and snow peas in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes. Using a fork, separate noodles. Drain. Rinse under cold water. Drain. Transfer to a bowl.
Add tomato, lettuce leaves, onion, chicken and cabbage. Drizzle with dressing. Toss gently to combine. Serve.
source – cooking365coza