A creamy dessert made with sweet Baileys, rich fresh espresso and whipped cream. Serve in a classic martini glass for show stopping individual desserts at your next dinner party.
– 2/3 cup cooled espresso coffee
– 1 1/2 cups chilled Baileys Irish Cream liqueur
– 1 1/3 cups thickened cream
– 1 cup milk
– Thick chocolate fudge topping, to drizzle
– Whipped cream, to serve
– Crushed Flake bars, to serve
– Coffee beans, to serve
3 Method / Steps
Whisk coffee, Baileys, cream and milk in a jug until frothy.
Drizzle chocolate topping around the inside of 4 serving glasses to create a decorative pattern.
Pour martini into glasses. Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with crushed Flake and coffee beans. Serve immediately.
source – cooking365coza